Friday, August 13, 2010

Aug 13

Happy Friday the 13th beeches! I am 12 pounds away from 300 pounds. i still weigh 1/6.2 of a ton, but i am getting closer to that 1/10th that I want so bad (actually 1/12th, but who is counting?). i always told myself that once I dropped below 300 I would reward myself with a huge Western Bacon Double Cheeseburger, Large Fry and a chocolate shake....wait, no i didn't, sorry, cravings. I told myself I would get a new tattoo. I am thinking the word IMPOSSIBLE low on the back of my neck. Maybe up an arm, I do not know.
i am really excited to start training for a triathlon, i am well aware that I am not ready yet, but I am thinking in a year. i hopefully will weigh about 180-190 and have been running and biking. I am trying to volunteer at as many triathlons as I can until then, I figure i can take notes as to what is working what isn't. my poker dealer theory (poker dealers are good at cards becasue they see everything).
OK, i have to quit patting myself on the back, I have work to do. Catch you on the dark side. Snazzbucket!

No comments:

Post a Comment